Serviced Office To Let
Desk rates available from £1,000 PCM
Gloucester Place is a Grade II Listed, Georgian property situated in the heart of Marylebone. The building occupies an impressive location, boasts stunning architectural features and will be complemented by peerless five star customer service and market leading technology throughout.
Part of one of the most extensive and intact sequences of Georgian terraced houses in London, the building is prominently situated at the north-west corner of the junction with George Street, moments from the bustle of Portman Square, Baker Street and Chiltern Street, with its eclectic mix of high end boutiques and the internationally-renowned Chiltern Firehouse.
Access to London`s transport facilities is excellent with Baker Street and Marble Arch Underground Stations being within five minutes` walk, giving access to the Jubilee, Central, Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines.
Marylebone Mainline Station (Chiltern Railways) provides an alternative route to Birmingham
- 20 fully furnished serviced office suites, all benefiting from natural daylight
- Two meeting rooms
- 24/7 access
- Air conditioning throughout
- Disabled access and facilities
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- Bicycle storage
- Kitchen facilities with complimentary tea and coffee
- Shower rooms
- Daily professional cleaning
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)